Spring 2018, Volume 5, Number 1
- The Perceived Discrimination and Remittances: Evidence from Immigrants in Northern Italy SARA SALOMONE, Ghent University, Belgium – MAELAN LE GOFF Bank of France, France
- The Governance of the Sociogenic Climate Change: Perspectives and Challenges DIMITRA KOUMPAROU, Hellenic Open University, GREECE
- Chinese Traders in Ghanaian Markets: A Bag of Threat and Opportunities MARK KWAKU MENSAH OBENG, University of Ghana, GHANA
- Brexit and the Political Economy of Fragmentation: Things Fall Apart. By Jamie Morgan and Heikki Patomäki (ed.). Routledge.
- Politics and Gender Identity in Turkey: Centralised Islam for SocioEconomic Control. By Umut Korkut and Hande Eslen-Ziya
Download the full issue