COPYRIGHT & ACCESS
- Authors may use their own articles for the following non-commercial purposes without asking our permission (and subject only to acknowledging first publication in the RoSSand giving a full reference or web link, as appropriate).
- Posting a pdf of their own article on their own personal or institutional website, for which no charge for access is made.
- Making a reasonable number of copies for personal or non commercial professional use. This includes the contributor’s own teaching purposes.
For third parties
- Anyone else (other than the author of a particular paper) who wants to reproduce an article from RoSSneeds to ask our permission. We are usually happy to give permission, though in many cases we will charge a fee.
- Permission should be sent to email@example.com
All research articles published by RoSS are open access .
Please see RoSS author agreement form. (Download Word Doc.)
All sort of publication rights are belong to LCSS (London Centre of Social Studies)