Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to the RoSS will undergo a peer review process, which is a critical element of scholarly publication in ensuring the appropriateness and quality of research.
The review process will be conducted confidentially and anonymously.
Recommendations from the reviewers will be provided to the author. Editors will use review recommendations in making decisions on the publication of any manuscript.
- RoSS is committed to single blind peer reviewing process.
- RoSS editors assure that the peer review process is unbiased, fair and timely.
- The articles submitted to RoSS are reviewed minimum by two external and independent referees and where necessary the editors look for additional opinion.
- RoSS editors select appropriate experts in the relevant field whose judgments are objective and have no conflict of interest.
- RoSS reviewers call attention to the published work, which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles are treated confidentially.
- Reviews do not contain any personal criticism of the author(s).
- Referees express their view clearly with supporting arguments.