COPYRIGHT & ACCESS
- Authors may use their own articles for the following non-commercial purposes without asking our permission (and subject only to acknowledging first publication in the RoSSand giving a full reference or web link, as appropriate).
- Posting a pdf of their own article on their own personal or institutional website, for which no charge for access is made.
- Making a reasonable number of copies for personal or non commercial professional use. This includes the contributor’s own teaching purposes.
For third parties
- Anyone else (other than the author of a particular paper) who wants to reproduce an article from RoSSneeds to ask our permission. We are usually happy to give permission, though in many cases we will charge a fee.
- Permission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All research articles published by RoSS are open access .
Please see RoSS author agreement form. (Download Word Doc.)
All sort of publication rights are belong to LCSS (London Centre of Social Studies)
Apart from fair dealing for the purposes of research and private study, or criticism or review, and only as permitted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988, this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, only with the prior permission in writing of the Publishers.